PAYING MIDDLE LEVEL DUES
Paying FBLA Dues is a Two Step Process
- For a middle level chapter to participate in the Capital Region's events, a chapter payment of $20.00 must be paid.
- To maintain an active middle level chapter status, state and national dues must also be paid for each FBLA member.
***Do NOT send any membership forms or dues checks to the State Office.***
Step One: Capital Regional Middle Level Dues Procedure
Regional dues are paid annually
- Select link below, print document, and complete the membership form as instructed.
- Write check (made payable to FBLA Capital Region).
- Send the check and the Capital FBLA membership form to:
Capital Region FBLA Regional Director
Advanced Career Education Center at Hermitage
8301 Hungary Spring Rd
Henrico, Virginia 23228
Step Two: State and National Dues Procedure
State and national dues are paid annually. VA FBLA has a unified membership; State and national dues must be sent in one check to the national FBLA membership dues lockbox found at http://www.fbla-pbl.org.
- Complete the on-line membership as instructed in the national mailing http://www.fbla-pbl.org.
- Click Membership and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Write ONE check (made payable to FBLA) for both state and national dues.
- Send the check and the state and national copies of the membership form to:
National Membership Dues
P.O. Box 79063
Baltimore, MD 21279-0063