PAYING HIGH SCHOOL DUES
Paying FBLA Dues is a Two Step Process
- For a high school chapter to participate in the FBLA Capital Region's events, a chapter payment of $75.00 must be paid.
- To maintain an active middle school chapter status, state and national dues must also be paid for each FBLA member.
Do not send any membership forms or dues checks to the State Office.
Step One: Capital Regional High Schools Dues Procedure
Regional dues are paid annually.
- Select link below, print document, and complete the membership form as instructed.
- Write check (made payable to Capital FBLA Region).
- Send the check and the Capital FBLA membership form to:
Keisha Tennessee, Capital FBLA Regional Director
Advanced Career Education Center at Hermitage
8301 Hungary Spring Rd
Henrico, Virginia 23228
Step Two: State and National Dues Procedure
State and national dues are paid annually. VA FBLA has a unified membership; state and national dues must be sent in one check to the national FBLA membership dues lockbox found at http://www.fbla-pbl.org.
- Complete the on-line membership as instructed in the national mailing http://www.fbla-pbl.org.
- Click Membership and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Write ONE check (made payable to FBLA) for both state and national dues.
- Send the check and the state and national copies of the membership form to:
National Membership Dues
P.O. Box 79063
Baltimore, MD 21279-0063